L’AUBERGE DEL MAR PREPARES FOR BRIDAL SEASON WITH EXPANDED WEDDING TEAM AND NEW PACKAGES
Hotel’s Wedding Experts Share Top Reasons You Want A Wedding Planner
With Valentine’s Day proposals behind us, wedding planning season kicks into full swing. To ensure that couples have all they need, L’Auberge Del Mar has added two new members to its wedding team and introduced three new wedding planning packages from which couples can choose to begin their life together. Plus, the wedding team at L’Auberge shares its top reasons why every bride and groom should hire a wedding planner.
With veteran Director of Weddings Allison Patt at the helm, L’Auberge Del Mar recently added Wedding Manger Adele Meehan and Wedding Coordinator Krissie Simek to its team. Meehan has worked in the wedding and event industry for nearly five years and has styled everything from rustic outdoor barn and vintage vineyard weddings to hip downtown and coastal beach-side chic weddings. Always up on the most current trends, she draws inspiration from daily wedding blogs, Pinterest and high-end design magazines. Simek started her career working for some of the top wedding planners in San Diego. Both her degree in Meeting and Event Planning and Psychology come in handy when working with couples to create passionate and romantic events.
“Because we offer full-scale wedding planning services at L’Auberge Del Mar, the strength of our team is vital to ensuring successful weddings,” said Patt. “At most hotels, you get a catering contact who oversees food and beverage and hotel space. We take care of those details, plus all the rest including negotiating with outside vendors, designing the look and feel of the event, directing the ceremony and reception, and even sourcing materials, favors and gifts.”
Wedding Planning Packages
Three new wedding planning packages make it easy for couples getting married at L’Auberge Del Mar to choose a level of involvement that is right for them.
L’Auberge Luxe Package is for couples who want the ultimate wedding planning service. Priced at $4,200, this package includes all the typical planning services plus extras such as attending all vendor meetings, running errands during the wedding week, developing seating charts and creating a custom bridal emergency kit for the wedding day. For $3,200, couples can choose the
L’Auberge Chic Package which is slightly scaled down version of the Luxe Package with services such as developing a vision for the event, recommending outside vendors, coordinating payments for all vendors, ensuring timely arrival of all vendors, managing site décor and orchestrating the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. At the most basic level, the hotel offers a
Month-of-Services Package for $2,000. With this package, couples negotiate vendors and contracts, while the wedding team oversees details such as deliveries, timely arrival of vendors and ceremony and reception timing and flow.
Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
According to Patt and her team, there is a marked increase in the amount of stress, worry and drama that surrounds a wedding when a wedding planner is not involved. For brides and grooms who need convincing, the team has shared their top reasons why a wedding planner is vital to keeping their special day relaxing, fun and magical.
- We take the stress out of Wedding Planning:
There is a huge difference in the amount of stress a bride and groom without a wedding planner experiences compared to our couples. The most important thing is that brides and grooms enjoy the planning process and the big day. We are here to ensure that couples and their families get to live in the moment and enjoy this special experience.
- We are a wealth of knowledge: The L’Auberge Wedding Team has over 18 years of cumulative experience planning weddings. We have seen what works and what does not; we will create the perfect day that runs smoothly.
- We help couples save money: We are experienced in negotiating with vendors and vendor contracts. We have strong, trusted, and professional relationships with the leading vendors in the San Diego area. Through these relationships we receive preferred pricing on behalf of our clients.
- We keep couples organized and on-track: We customize a plan with specialized vendors who are specifically tailored to the couples and their over-all look, style and budget.
- We cut through the noise: There are many vendors and many decisions to choose from, and that can sometimes be overwhelming. We will take care of this for our couples. Our goal is to break down the big picture and help guide them in making these decisions. As professional planners, we help remove the stress of wedding planning, so that couples enjoy the entire process.
- We handle the details and communicate for couples: We become the bride and groom’s liaison for the day so they can relax and enjoy the day knowing that every detail has carefully been taken care of.
- Wedding Planners are the perfect third-party mediator: During the planning process it is not uncommon for everyone to voice their opinions. We help navigate through these ideas to make this wedding truly what the couple wants.
About L’Auberge Del Mar
Located in the heart of Southern California’s most picturesque coastal village of Del Mar, L'Auberge Del Mar overlooks the Pacific Ocean and offers a resort experience reminiscent of a private, coastal estate. Managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, this historic seaside hotel offers 120 guest rooms and suites, refreshing dining options, a cheerful and cozy spa, a private path to the beach and peaceful pool area. The award-winning, signature restaurant, KITCHEN 1540, blends energy and intrigue with a fresh, lively atmosphere. The restaurant’s extensive offerings meld the classic and the unexpected, making KITCHEN 1540 something one simply has to try when dining in Del Mar. For more information, please visit www.laubergedelmar.com or www.destinationhotels.com