L’AUBERGE DEL MAR NEWS RELEASE
L’Auberge Del Mar Resort Gets Groovy For Kaaboo Del Mar 2019
BODY GLITTER, FLOWER CROWN MAKING, HENNA TATTOOS, BRAID BAR, THE BOOZY BEE, COASTLINE POP-UP AND MORE, PLUS RENEWING SPA L’AUBERGE TREATMENTS
DEL MAR, Calif. (August 27, 2019) – During KAABOO, Del Mar’s music festival at the Del Mar Racetrack and Fairgrounds September 13 to 15, just down the road, L’Auberge Del Mar is amplifying the atmosphere with weekend pop-ups for festival goers to get glam, imbibe, dine and relax at the resort during and after the three days of live music and entertainment experiences.
Here’s what’s on tap at the resort, a Noble House Hotels & Resorts luxury property, during KAABOO Del Mar:
Pop-Ups on Sunset Terrace
Friday, September 13, through Sunday, September 15
- Body Glitter & Mermaid Beard Art on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- A Braid Bar is featured on Friday, September 13, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Flower Crown Making on Saturday, September 14, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Henna Tattoos on tap Sunday, September 15, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- San Diego’s The Boozy Bee, an iconic vintage blue mobile tap vehicle, will park on Sunset Terrace selling energizing cold brew and kombucha on Friday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Coastline will pop-up with late night snacks, Friday and Saturday night, 10 p.m. to midnight
At Spa L’Auberge
Available throughout September
After partying, dancing and partaking at KAABOO, Spa L’Auberge offers a welcomed breather with rejuvenating spa treatments for recovering attendees.
- Muscle Relief relaxes and soothes tired and danced out muscles with CBD-infused massage oil, a destressing treatment for daily physical exertion relief. $150, 50 minutes
- Ocean Detox starts with a dry brush exfoliation, and then detoxifying ocean mineral clay is painted on the body. Next the body is wrapped in a series of layers to ensure warmth. After, there’s a refreshing rinse and a moisturizing application finish to complete the renewal process. $50, 80 minutes
L’Auberge Del Mar
1540 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
About L’Auberge Del Mar
Located in the heart of the coastal Southern California village Del Mar, L’Auberge Del Mar, managed by Noble House Hotels & Resorts, overlooks the Pacific Ocean offering a resort experience reminiscent of a private seaside estate. This intimate hotel presents 121 recently refurbished guest rooms and suites, refreshing dining options, a full service beach house-style 5,000-square-foot spa, a private path for easy beach access, tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness center and a peaceful pool area with whirlpool. An array of dining and drink selections includes Coastline at L’Auberge Del Mar for ocean view al fresco dining, the resort’s Living Room for handcrafted cocktails and tasty appetizers and the lively poolside Bleu Bar for libations and nibbles. For more information, please visit www.LAubergeDelMar.com or www.noblehousehotels.com.
About Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd.
A privately held company for more than 35 years, Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd. was founded in 1979 by Owner and Chairman Patrick R. Colee as a commercial property development group, later transitioning in 1994 to the dynamic hospitality ownership and management company it is today. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington and continuously growing, Noble House owns and manages an upscale portfolio of 20 distinct and visually captivating hotel properties, over 50 restaurants, bars, and lounges, the Napa Valley Wine Train, and a collection of spas, marinas, and private residences throughout the U.S. and Canada. A range of beachfront resorts spanning California and Florida, luxury retreats in Jackson Hole, WY, British Columbia, and Colorado, and a collection of urban hotels in Seattle, San Francisco, and College Station, TX make up the diverse group of destinations. Built upon a philosophy that emphasizes location, distinction, and soul, Noble House Hotels & Resorts dedicates itself to creating and managing exceptional properties that celebrate the local destination that surrounds.
For more information, visit www.NobleHouseHotels.com or call Noble House Hotels & Resorts at 877.NOBLE.TRIP.