STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Your health is our utmost priority and concern. The L’Auberge Del Mar team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our property. We are advancing our current best practices and making sure our teams take extra precautions in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable travel experience.
Please continue reading about the enhanced processes and procedures we are upholding to create a happy and healthy environment for all to enjoy. Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to Bob Gregson, General Manager at email@example.com or 858-793-6401.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
With the recent government mandates regarding social restrictions, we have made changes to our operations and want to ensure you are informed. Our signature restaurant, Coastline, is only offering to-go menu items at this time. In the interest of public safety, reservations are required until further notice. Please call 858-259-1515 for additional information. We remain open and ready to welcome you. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
For any groups, weddings or meetings, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss planning your future event.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the current circumstance which we are in.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risk of exposure to infections disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please direct them to email@example.com.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Individual Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits will be available upon request, containing disposable sanitizing wipes, gloves, disposable masks, and personal hand sanitizer.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves will be provided to associates whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts and CDC guidelines including housekeeping, engineering, and any major operating departments in direct contact with guests.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, is being taken very seriously at L’Auberge Del Mar.
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property and the health of each individual is being closely monitored.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant/secondary entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, and pool.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Noble House has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of our properties. Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The items below are enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
- High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, furniture in public spaces, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- High traffic areas, such as but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction with assistance of agent/host.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed throughout the property. Supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed and for those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
FITNESS AREAS, SPA, AND GYM
At this time, we are following state restrictions and will not be offering any services in the Spa L’Auberge. The fitness center will also remain closed until further notice.
Daily Housekeeping Service
- For our guests’ safety, we’ve eliminated a portion of the touchpoints in our guest rooms.
- As an additional precautionary measure, there will be no daily in-room housekeeping services during your stay. Additional services may be requested and coordinated with our associates upon check-in.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service. Delivery time may also be specified.
Enhanced Check-Out Cleaning Process
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with our national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room as this practice releases particles into the air).
- Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard / non-porous surfaces.
Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.